I want to congratulate the dealers that made the DealerRater.com “Dealer of the Year” award which was just announced. DealerRater has been expanding their services to dealers outside of just IRM and these awards are just another way they are helping dealers brand themselves based on the reviews of their customers.
I also wrote last week about the fact that dealers in their Dealer Rater Certified program can add live inventory to their Facebook Fan Pages. If you didn’t have a chance to read that article, look in the latest news section.
According to a press release issued by DealerRater.com the 2010 overall DealerRater Dealer of the Year winner is World Toyota of Atlanta, Georgia, managed by Mike Balog. This dealer is also the recipient of the DealerRater Toyota Dealer of the Year award. They have received more than 250 reviews and have a 24-month score of 4.9 out of 5.0. Congratulations Mike!
Additional 2010 DealerRater Dealer of the Year award winners for their respective brand category are:
• Precision Acura of Princeton of Lawrenceville, New Jersey and managed by Drew Sciaulino
• Bernardi Audi of Natick, Massachusetts and managed by Bob Grelotti
• MileOne Tischer BMW of Silver Spring, Maryland and managed by Larry Sevrin
• Jeff Wyler Florence Buick Pontiac GMC of Florence, Kentucky and managed by Paul Rini
• Mountain View Chevrolet of Chattanooga, Tennessee and managed by Jason Whittle
• Hall Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Virginia Beach, Virginia and managed by Chris Colbert
• Irwin Ford Lincoln Mercury of Laconia, New Hampshire and managed by Al Faro
• DCH Academy Honda of Old Bridge, New Jersey and managed by Peter Ghaw
• Hyundai of St. Augustine, Florida and managed by Andrew Difeo
• Infiniti of Scottsdale, Arizona and managed by Ken Schatzberg
• Jaguar Houston North of Houston, Texas and managed by Jason Lacher
• Jeff Wyler Springfield Automall of Springfield, Ohio and managed by Jay Lawrence
• Land Rover Houston North of North Houston, Texas and managed by Jason Lacher
• Ira Mazda of Danvers, Massachusetts and managed by Chris Gannett
• MileOne Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis, Maryland and managed by John Dunphy
• Checkered Flag BMW MINI of Virginia Beach, Virginia and managed by John Hall
• MileOne Herb Gordon Nissan of Silver Spring, Maryland and managed by Van Westerlund
• Checkered Flag Audi Porsche Jaguar of Virginia Beach and managed by Richard Hutsko
• Cityside Subaru of Belmont, Massachusetts and managed by Rick White
• Volkswagen of Freehold, New Jersey and managed by Mark Giovanni
• Hassel Volvo of Glen Cove, New York and managed by Frank Mastrovito
• Harbro Sales & Service, Inc of Linwood, Massachusetts managed by Tim Hare
Congratulations everyone on the list and our clients highlighted in yellow. Internet Reputation Management is continuing to play an important role in car dealership online sales and marketing strategies. These dealers understand that and have setup strong IRM processes.
Of course not everyone could make the list and many deserve to be…so anyone focused on a great customer experience and has great review scores..keep up the great work.
A strong IRM process will continue to pay off with more calls and direct sales. If you need assistance creating a strong IRM program for your dealership, give us a call at 732-450-8200.